Posted by: Bonnie Phelps | May 17, 2015

Need a Burn Permit?

Sure is perfect weather for burning your downed branches and trimmings after cleaning up your property from all these storms.  To get a burn permit, simply call Tim Gray at the Forest Service.  619 209-1414

Don’t want to do your own burning?  You might consider connecting with Robert Carlyle.  Robert and Tractor can pick up your slash and he has a great area to safely burn on his property.  76O 742 one 1891.  He can groom your property for you too.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: